We're hiring: Digital Marketing
A Lough Shore Investments partner company in the technology space is seeking candidates for a part-time Digital Marketing position.
The candidate chosen will join an energetic team and be afforded a great deal of responsibility and autonomy, to include the following duties and responsibilities:
Boosting the online presence via the use of a range of social media platforms, to promote and share our content
Keeping the website updated, including liaising with staff members to produce news articles, blogs and other multi-media content
Creating and analysing email marketing campaigns and newsletters
Market research covering prospects and competitor activity
Organizing promotional materials, advertising and conference exhibits
Coleraine, Northern Ireland
Part Time initially (2/3 days per week)
What we’re looking for:
• Strong research, writing and communication skills, written and oral.
• Relevant experience in web marketing
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and changeable working environment.
• Exceptional organizational skills and a strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently and manage your own projects in a professional attitude but also as part of a team.
• Willingness to travel.
• Excellent web culture and understanding.
• A solid understanding of technology and exceptional computer skills required (Word, PowerPoint and Excel essential for all roles).
• Previous start-up or business experience.
• Degree level qualification or equivalent in appropriate or related field.
• A passion for social media and technology.
• Strong interpersonal skills with client facing experience.
• Project management skills and proven ability to manage own workload.
How to apply?
If you would like to apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com
If you require any further information call please feel free to call +44 (0)28 9043 8510 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.