Open Position: Investment Associate
Lough Shore Investments is seeking a graduate to join the team as an Investment Associate. The position will be full-time, paid and based in Belfast initially, although there will be opportunities in London and New York for successful candidates.
We welcome applications from graduates from a range of disciplines including those with accountancy and business backgrounds, but also graduates with technology, engineering, science and mathematics backgrounds.
The successful candidate will join a small energetic team and be afforded a great deal of responsibility and autonomy. He or she will assist the senior investment team in market research, due diligence, financial analysis and marketing in addition to assisting portfolio companies in areas such as sales, marketing, finance, operations, software development and engineering.
What we’re looking for:
• Strong research, writing and communication skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and changeable working environment.
• Exceptional organizational skills and a strong attention to detail.
• Willingness to travel.
• Ability to work independently and manage your own projects in a professional attitude.
• A solid understanding of technology and exceptional computer skills required (Word, PowerPoint / Keynote, Visio and Excel essential for all roles).
• In the case of applications from technical candidates, examples of previous work are welcome.
• Previous start-up or business experience.
• Degree level qualification or equivalent in appropriate or related field.
• A passion for start-ups, technology and financial technology.
• Strong interpersonal skills with client facing experience.
• Project management skills and proven ability to manage own workload.
How to apply?
Our application process is as follows:
• A Cover Letter: Explaining your suitability for one of the aforementioned roles. Please be as creative as you like!
• A CV: It should be no more than two pages in length.
Please note once you submit your application you will receive an email acknowledgement. Once the closing deadlines pass, we will review applications and be in touch as soon as possible.
If you would like to apply for this position please send your application to Kieran O’Connor at email@example.com before Friday Feb 28th 2014*.
If you require any further information call please feel free to call +44 (0)28 9043 8510 To find out more on Lough Shore Investments, please go to the LSI website.
*Candidates matching the desired criteria may well be chosen to fill the positions prior to this date.
Your qualifications don’t quite fit with the above? Well, we still want to hear from you. Simply put, if you think you can add value to Lough Shore Investments or our partner companies then please, get in touch.