Options Graduate & Intern Scheme 2014
The positions will be full-time, paid and based in Belfast initially, although there will be opportunities to work from company offices in New York, Hong Kong, Sydney and London for successful candidates.
Who are we?
Options is a leading managed services provider to the global capital markets community. Founded in 1993, the company began life as a hedge fund technology services provider. More than a decade ago, the company made a strategic decision to, become the first provider to offer cloud services to the financial sector. Today over 150 firms globally leverage the Options platform, including the leading global investment banks, hedge funds, funds of funds, proprietary trading firms, market makers, broker/dealers, private equity houses and exchanges. We employee over 100 employees worldwide and are continuing to grow across offices in New York, Chicago, Belfast, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
What Can We Offer You?
Career: A great opportunity to develop a long-term career as most of our interns secure a full time job after their initial placement.
Competitive Salary: You will be paid whilst being provided with a fantastic opportunity to learn in a global organisation.
Training and Travel: We provide world-class training in professional skills and technical training tailored to your job role. Fantastic opportunities to travel to our offices in London, New York and Asia.
And lots more!
Working for us
The positions will be full-time, paid and based in Belfast initially, although there will be opportunities to work from company offices in New York, Hong Kong, Sydney and London for successful candidates. We welcome applications from graduates from a broad range of disciplines including those with technical and engineering backgrounds, as well as science, business, mathematics, marketing and finance. We want to hear from candidates that are motivated, self-driven and have a passion to learn and develop their skills in the world of financial technology.
• Strong research, writing and communication skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and changeable working environment.
• Customer service experience, comfortable working with senior management and business owners.
• Exceptional organizational skills and a strong attention to detail.
• Desire to travel and see the world a must.
• Ability to work independently and manage your own projects in a professional attitude.
• A solid understanding of technology and exceptional computer skills required (Word, PowerPoint and Excel essential for all roles).
• In the case of applications for technical positions, examples of previous work are encouraged.
• Candidates must have or be working towards a BS degree or have previous experience in a similar role.
• Strong outside interests are a must.
• Previous start-up, technology or business experience.
• Degree level qualification or equivalent in appropriate or related field.
• A passion for start-ups, technology and financial technology.
• Strong interpersonal skills with client facing experience.
• Project management skills and proven ability to manage own workload.
Applicants must submit a covering letter detailing the role which applying to along with a CV that is not more than two pages. Once the closing deadlines pass, we will review applications and be in touch as soon as possible.
If you would like to apply for this position please send your application to Megan Crane at firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday June 20th 2014.*
If you require any further information please feel free to call +44 (0)20 707 05127
**Candidates matching the desired criteria may be chosen to fill the positions prior to this date.*
To find out more on Options Careers, please go to: www.options-it.com